Last Updated: February 20, 2023
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Metaworld on behalf of itself and each of the websites it operates (collectively referred to as “Metaworld”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Metaworld has and enforces a policy of not permitting users to post any materials that infringe the copyrights of others, and under appropriate circumstances Metaworld will terminate the account of users who are repeat infringers.
To report alleged copyright infringement taking place on or through MetaHomes, please complete a Notice of Alleged Infringement (the “Notice”) and deliver it to Metaworld. Upon receipt of a Notice, Metaworld will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from MetaHomes and/or termination of the Metaworld user’s account in appropriate circumstances. Please note that a Complainant may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if he or she knowingly makes a material misrepresentation that content is infringing.
NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT
Please include in the Notice:
(1) Identify the specific copyright protected work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the works that you claim have been infringed.
(2) Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site and Application where such material may be found.
(3) Provide your contact, such telephone number, and an electronic mail address.
(4) Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyright material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
"I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
(5) Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
METAWORLD HAS NO OBLIGATION TO ADJUDICATE CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT. Users understand that Metaworld is not an intellectual property tribunal. While Metaworld may, in its discretion, use the information provided in related laws in order to decide how to respond to infringement claims, Metaworld is not responsible for determining the merits of such claims. User’s agreement to hold Metaworld harmless from claims.